A ‘round-the-world contender, Giant Loop’s Siskiyou Panniers™ combine the convenience of hard panniers with all of Giant Loop’s performance advantages. Rugged, rackless, lightweight and stable. Secures to passenger footrest mounts and rides on rear rack and/or pillion seat (and you can still ride 2-up!). Mounts/dismounts in minutes. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Designed to fit many adventure touring bikes with no racks; luggage loops may be required for some enduro and dual sport models.
Named for southern Oregon’s and northern California’s rugged and beautiful Siskiyou Mountains.
- Volume: 70 liters (35 liters each side)
- Super tough trucker’s tarp Bomb Shell™ reinforced with ballistic nylon
- 2 Hot Springs Heat Shields included – some bikes, especially those with dual exhaust, require additional Heat Shields
- 2 removable, waterproof inner liner Pods included
- Adjustable width fits bikes without — and with — luggage racks (max. width approximately 20″)
- Multiple lash points for additional dry bags and gear
- 2 large bellowed pockets (fits 2-liter fuel bottles)
- Zippered mesh pockets under lids
- Military-spec materials and construction
- Made in USA