Working in conjunction with 4-time Baja 1000 winner Quinn Cody and the Kurt Caselli Foundation, Giant Loop developed the Tracker Packer™ to help keep off-road racers safer.
Stay safer in the backcountry during all of your outdoor adventures — motorcycling, snowmobiling, hiking, backpacking, climbing, biking, boating — with help the push of a button away. The super rugged and secure Tracker Packer firmly attaches the SPOT Gen3 device to your pack’s shoulder strap, handlebars, fork tube, arm or many other locations.
NOTE: Wearing the SPOT on your body with the unit in a horiztonal position is the best practice.
This simple system represents peace of mind for you and the people who care about you!
- Compatible with SPOT Gen3 device only
- Red biothane printed with “EMERGENCY” and the “Caselli 66′′ logo • Redundant double hook-and-loop SPOT Gen3 attachment system
- 2′′ heavy duty hook-and-loop band with Slip-Not grippy backing
- Foam padding to absorb shock and vibration
- Reflective trim for visibility
- Fully bound seams
- Webbing loops for additional mounting and tethering options
- Mil-spec materials and hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty