The Blackhawk Tank Bag fits our line between the compact Enduro Tank Bag and the Explorer Lite. 8-liter capacity and trim lines give it great clearance for off-road riding. The Curved base contours snugly to most sloped tanks. The foam structure gives the Blackhawk “Soft-Rigidity”, allowing the bag to flex.
The new Map/Clear Pocket is a step forward in versatility. We have taken the traditional “Map Pocket” and made it more useful to riders who use electronics; we have incorporated a strip of “Loop” material inside the pocket, and include a strip of Adhesive “Hook” to attach to your smart phone, GPS, Spot, etc. so they stay put.
Items can be kept organized with one stealthy outside pocket and an internal mesh pocket under the top. The silver interior makes it easy to see the contents of the bag. A small removable/adjustable bunji-cord across the top provides a convenient spot for gloves and such while fueling. (Please don’t ride with your gloves under the shock-cord or you may never see them again.)
The Blackhawk mounts securely to the tank via our 4-point harness. The bag also incorporates fore and aft flexibility allowing the user to get the perfect bag placement on the tank. The Blackhawk utilizes the same 4-point harness as used on the Explorer Lite, Rainier, and Large Expedition Tank bags, making switching out bags a snap.
Kawasaki KLR Riders NOTE: to mount this bag properly will require the proper front harness for your bike.
- New-style removable Map/Clear Pocket with interior “loop” strip to stabilize electronics (1 Strip of adhesive “hook”–Included)
- Adjustable/removable bunji-cord, ideal for storing gloves while fueling up (Not intended for use while bike is in motion.)
- Large #10 YKK main zipper with extended weather flap
- Stealthy zippered pocket right in front of the rider
- Reflective carry handle and side accents
- Exterior D-rings (For M903 Shoulder Strap – sold separately)
- Interior zippered mesh pocket
- Interior Key Clip
- 1” 4-point mounting harness – Same harness as the Rainier, Large Expedition, and Explorer Lite tank bags
- Full 1680 denier P/U coated ballistic fabric
- Non-skid, non-scratch base
- 3/8” foam laminate body combines rigidity and flexibility
- Reinforced stitching throughout.
- All seams are bound
- Legendary Wolfman Design, Function, Construction, and Quality
- Length: Top: 9″ / 22cm, Bottom 11 1/4 / 28cm
- Width: 7″ / 17cm
- Height: Rider side: 8″ 20cm, Forward-facing: 3 1/2″ / 9cm
- 8 liters / 490 cu. in.