Over ten years of evolution rest behind the new Boulder Beta Rear Bag. Our original Duffel-Bag-with-Legs has evolved and improved over the years, and is now even more versatile, stable, and easy to use. It is designed to fit Medium and Big Adventure Bikes, and also fits Sport, Standards and Cruisers. A contoured seat channel hugs the bike and “legs” add capacity, help keep the weight low, and don’t interfere with the rider.
Full Ballistic-Vinyl construction for durability. The bottom is triple-layered with 3/8″ foam, ballistic vinyl and Slip-Not for strength and maximum stability. The solid 4-point mounting system comes on and off the bike quickly and easily. Heavy duty 1.5″ and 2″ compression straps keep the load snug.
A wide, crescent zipper gives full access to contents. Inside, a wide Clear Mesh pocket keeps small items handy; the pocket doubles as a compression layer to cinch internal items, making opening and closing the Boulder Beta easier. (Pocket can be removed.) Three tailored waterproof liners keep gear dry and slide into place to simplify packing. Or just load up the 60+ liters of space will all the gear needed for a weekend or longer trip. Need more space? Use the included Quick-Clip duffel straps to add an additional duffel to the outside of the bag — try our waterproof Renegade Duffel.
- 10+ year evolution
- Rack-less, universal fit
- Full access top zipper
- Clear Mesh removable compression pocket
- 3 tailored waterproof roll-top liners, 2 leg, 1 center
- Full Ballistic Vinyl construction
- 3-layer bottom
- 1.5″ and 2″ compression straps to secure the load
- Reflective accents
- Multiple handles for easy carry
- Ultra stable, quick and easy 4-point mounting
- Quick-Clip duffel straps included
- Wolfman Legendary Quality
- Overall Width: 32 ½”/ 82.5cm
- Height (From Top Of Seat): 8 ½” / 21.5cm
- Length: 12” / 30cm
- Seat Channel: Top 10” / 25.4cm, Bottom 16” / 38cm
- The legs hang down from the top of the seat: Front 7 ¾” / 19.6cm, Rear: 6” / 15.2cm