A great day use tail bag. J.J. has used abused the same Peak Tail Bag daily for the past 6 years. This clean-lined, wedge-shaped bag fits a wide variety of motorcycles from Sportbikes to Enduros. Mounts with either metal gutter hooks or straps. Two internal straps keep goods stable. The top bungee-web is a great place to keep gloves handy when off the bike. And an expandable 4″ gusset makes room for unexpected items when unzipped.
The Peak is stiff-sided to retain its shape and looks, empty or full. (Rough off-road riders may want to look toward one of our softer, more-compressible bags for a super-secure mount.)
- Multi-Mounting options from racks to seats – using hooks under the seat lip, or adjustable straps under rack bars.
- Bunjee-web top holds more stuff.
- Expandable “Wedge Gusset”
- Interior Zippered Mesh pocket
- 2 Interior Adjustable Compression Straps-Keeps the load very stable.
- Large and Durable #10 Ykk zippered main opening.
- Plastic and Foam Stiffened, Foam Bottom
- Non-skid/non-scratch outside bottom
- Reflective Accents on sides.
- Length: 10″ / 51cm
- Width: front: 9.5″ / 24cm, rear: 5″ /13cm
- Height: 6.25″ / 20cm, expanded (at rear): 10.25″ / 26cm
- 490 cu in / 8 liters, expands to 671 cu.in. / 11 Liters